MEMBERS CRIERTIA FOR USE OF RECIPROCAL CLUBS
1. Only members residing within 100km of Canberra and
who are Ordinary, Service, Life or Elder members are entitled to the use
of Reciprocal rights with affiliated clubs. (This excludes separate
arrangements with the AFPA).
2. Canberra Club members are restricted to two 14 days
visits per 12 month period at any nominated Reciprocal Club.
3. A letter of introduction is required two
(2) weeks prior to time of travel.
4. Reciprocal Club members visiting the Reciprocal Club
may enjoy full use of the Club facilities subject to the rules and By
Laws of each of the Clubs.